SOFTWARE MANAGER (JAVA)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Technical is recruiting a Software Manager with extensive experience Designing and Developing internal software and mobile applications in Java. You will be responsible in leading a team of 5 people and developing world class product for the fastest growing Insurance business.
Our client has the vision to expand the business in Asia, particularly Thailand. Through new Digital Technology they are looking to change the way customers experience its products. The company always innovates, creating fresh customers experiences.
Your main responsibilities are
- Design, test, develop, deploy, support, and execute SRR internal service on production system.
- Support and investigate current production system with the team and vendors.
- Research and Develop on related to existing and new technology and trends such as servers and mobile technology
- Review and advice staff, and be a part of the development and implement the project.
- Experience in leading a team of developers.
- Prove knowledge of programming concept and design
- Java enterprise edition, e.g Servlets, JSPs, and Database Access
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL, Scripting, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX and XML database
- Able to create WAR and EAR deployment packages
Interested applicants are invited to apply before the 30th November. Please demonstrate clearly on your CV the projects and products you have worked on in the past. Please also specify your current salary and expectation. Please submit the CV in Word Doc form.
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.