The Company is a recognized provider of licensed music content to the hospitality industry and a variety of public venues throughout Asia. The Company is embarking on an expansion and welcoming enthusiastic, energetic and positive people who are interested in developing, who are passionate about music and technology willing to contribute to the growth of an innovative B2B ecommerce business.
The position will execute its responsibilities in Bangkok, Thailand.
Software Developer / Programmer
The main objective is to support that hardware and software platform that delivers our music to improve and expand projection of music services in a more interactive B2B ecommerce platform.
You will join the team to provide technical support and troubleshooting on our hardware and software platforms, Wi-Fi, servers and network configuration to manage and deliver our music content including metadata management. Working in collaboration with management and line departments you will be responsible for insuring the platform functions appropriately.
- Website maintenance and input updates on front and back end
- Able to read and write appropriate code to analyze behavior and make fixes and be able to write a method given the desired behavior (e.g., inputs, outputs, pre/post conditions)
- Using libraries and frameworks of to avoid re-inventing the wheel
- Diagnose, Debugging, Automated Unit Testing
- Refactoring – ability to revise existing code without impacting functional behavior
- Use of build automation to include continuous integration, automated deployments and static code analysis
- Male or female, age 20-30 years; Thai nationality
- Good command of English with an ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and working well with others in team setting
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science, IT or related (fresh graduate welcome)
- Able to apply appropriate programming skills in various codes
- Proficiency in PHP and MySQL & open source software (e.g. Linux)
- Excellent problem solving skills and knowledge of software troubleshooting issues
- Experience with E-commerce software applications and apps will be advantage
This is a full-time position offering a base salary and benefits based on competencies, experiences, qualifications and successful execution of the job description and delivery of objectives.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English only by e-mail to:
BMAsia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
399/91 Soi Sukumvit 55, (Thonglor 21) Sukumvit Road
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (66) 2185 2010-12 Fax: (66) 2185-2013