Software Developer (Design and Development)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management information System, or IT related fields.
- Analyzing business requirements.
- Researching, designing and coding new software programs using .NET C#, MS SQL, and client-side development technology.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Unit testing and then refining or rewriting as necessary.
- Works closely with system analyst, software tester and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and meet user satisfaction.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house course, external courses, and self-learning.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Thai Nationality only
- A passion for software development.
- A methodical, investigation and inquisitive mind.
- Knowledge of computer programming, relational database and technologies.
- Analytical thinking and ability to communicate with team member and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Ability to provide logical, analytical and creative approach to problems solving.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work both independently or collaboratively in teams.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
We offer an attractive remuneration package with great career advancement opportunities to successful candidates. Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
11th Floor, Sathorn Thani Bldg. II
92/25 North Sathorn Road
Sillom Bangrak Bangkok 10500
Telephone: + 66 (0) 2 636-6999 Ext. 547, 549
Website : www.humanica.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Humanica Ltd.
Humanica Ltd. is the leading service provider of information technology solutions and services, offering a full range of HRMS and ERP solutions, from consulting, system integration and implementation. Our services include HR outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Technology and ERP system. We have earned national recognition as the “2010 Top Ten Innovative Business” from National Innovation Agency of Thailand (NIA), and promotion from Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) and the Software Industry Promotion Agency of Thailand (SIPA). As a dynamic organization with more than 130 talents, we are strongly committed to be a leader in innovation and bring our customers a total HRMS and ERP solution that combines a cutting edge technology and best business practice. Humanica is now looking for highly competent, active and experienced professionals to join our growing team in the following functions.