Social Media Manager
Canvassco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We expect you to…
- Conduct desk research, identify relevant information, and check credibility of information sources
- Responsible for the content strategy behind and the writing for print collateral, websites, social campaigns, Email and CRM campaigns
- Work with clients to source, write and edit content that drives user engagement
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts our target audience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, content performance metrics and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Manage the company blog, including reviewing all content that gets published and analyzing content
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
Skills & Capabilities:
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, and be a self starter with a “can do” attitude
- Used to working independently and managing priorities to meet deadlines
- Curiosity to learn and understand how businesses work, and to implement continuous improvements
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Logical thinking, and a capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities
- Ability to lead meetings and engage with high-level executives
- Display a capability to design presentations, reports and infographics
- Must be excellent command of English language. Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Basic knowledge of design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Interested applicants are required to submit full detail of qualifications and experiences, a list of the latest books you read, specify if you are a MAC user, your LinkedIn page (if available), and your expected remuneration together with a recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Canvassco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Canvassco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We are hiring…
You like to help clients unlock their full potential
You enjoy doing analytical work, and you are good at it
You are curious by nature, and you like to continuously learn
You take pleasure in talking to people, and in building up relationships
You desire to create something unique, something that says "ME"
You possess good common sense, which is not always common ...
You are not a drama queen
You have a sense of humor, and you don't like working for nasty bosses
... then we would like to talk to you!
Work with us to help entrepreneurs, innovators, visionaries, investors, and business developers validate new business ideas, put it into action and create an impact to the business world. We use market research as a fact-finding methodology, and business development practices to test business ideas
- You get autonomy to think, create and work in the way you are most comfortable with as long as you deliver the work and meet the timeline.
- You will be coached by experienced business analysts and senior management executives
- You can create your own track record on helping businesses develop in the Indonesia market
Check out our website www.canvassco.com and the video “A Day in the Life at Canvassco”
https://www.canvassco.com/career to learn how is it like working at Canvassco.