Webster University Thailand is a fully accredited American University and an international campus of Webster University with campuses in USA and Europe. Due to expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill these positions:
Dept or Office: Academic Affairs Office
A Global American university in Thailand.
Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, non-profit university with campus locations around the world.
In 100 years, Webster University has grown to become a leading light in higher education, ranked by USA News & World Report as one of the top among universities across the US for its international campus program.
Adhere to and implement academic policies and procedures set by St Louis and WUT.
Fair judgement when it comes to special circumstances where the policies need to be waived.
This position is directly reporting to the Academic Director and is based in Chaam.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Supervise the registration process – opening and cancelling of courses, and registration, add, drop, and course withdrawal of students.
- Maintain students’ records and grades in the system, including but not limited to monitoring grade submission, changing of advisers assigned by HODs, requests for change in degree audit from St Louis, request for transfer credits from St Louis, degree conferral, etc.
- Academic Advising – new students, study abroad students, undeclared/undecided students, graduating students, non-degree students and faculty advisers.
- Responsible for direct coordination with the Registrar’s office and the Coordinator for International Programs in St Louis.
- Responsibilities assigned for being a member of the Operations Committee, Scholarship Committee, Disciplinary Committee, and Academic Committee.
- Processing students’ requests and finding solutions to academic issues and problems such as connections issues, degree audit issues, study plan issues, etc.
- Coordinating with Study Abroad advisers from St Louis and International campuses.
- Preparation of Academic Course Schedules and Academic Calendar for students and faculty.
- Checking the Summary of Payment and ensuring that grades are submitted before payment.
- Preparation and submission of reports: Enrollment, Registration, Quality of Courses, Grade Distribution, Comparative Reports, and any reports that will be used for strategic decision making of the department.
- Preparing for and assisting orientation and graduation ceremony.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements – Education and experience
- Master's degree
- Excellence in English language
- Qualification: Should have worked in academic administration role before
- At least 5 years of experience in similar or related jobs.
We are looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter via APPLY NOW or please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resource Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Phone:+66-(0)-32-456-161 (up to) 7