ALSTOM Grid Ltd.
- Provide support for tender, specification analysis and proposal presentation through customer discussions & feedback on past site experience and applicable Terms & Conditions
- Provide cost estimates of all activities related to site operations (manpower, logistics, materials etc)
- Ensure management & supervision of daily operations of site activities.
- Organize local team to meet identified milestones, margin and sales (revenue) targets. Analyze staff training needs and propose relevant action plans. Evaluate and report staff performance and propose any adjustments on remuneration. Maintain a team spirit and implement all required key performance indicators ensuring systematic reporting.
- Direct site activities with full compliance to Alstom & customer’s EHS policy.
- General planning, scheduling and workload forecasting to optimize allocation of resources to fulfill all contractual requirements in due time including milestones & objectives. Interface with concerned internal organization for delivery of material/equipment according to schedule.
- Organize logistics and procurement of materials and supplies and tools. Check and coordinate with consortium partners and subcontractors if any, for coherence of individual planning in regard to total project.
- Analyst offers and recommend potential subcontractors.
- Negotiate price & terms & conditions with potential suppliers in coordination with concerned internal organization, if necessary and according to budget allocations. Lunch purchase requests as per internal regulations.
- Education / Experience
- University degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- 12-15 years minimum relevant experience in International Project activities for multi-disciplinary projects with good knowledge of technical and contractual requirements of high voltage electrical Substation Projects.
- PMP certification would be added advantage.
- Specific knowledge
- Knowledge of Electrical networks and technology used in related T&D projects (involving AIS or GIS switchgear, transformers, related cable works etc)
- Ability to lead, manage and organize multiple teams and activities, as well as required staffing, development and training plan for the different teams.
- Skills in planning, resource management, financial and legal/contractual aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management tools, software and methodologies such as MS Project, Primavera etc.
- An understanding and appreciation of International Standards (e.g. IEC) as well as local preferences / practices.
- Business understanding
- Knowledge of T&D products and systems, especially substations in transmission & distribution networks.
- Good oral / written communication skills in English.
- Time and resource management skills.
Alstom Grid Ltd.
3354/8-9, Manorom Building, 3rd Floor
Rama 4 road, Klongton, Klonttoey
Website : www.ge.com
Please send your resume (mention this position) by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ALSTOM Grid Ltd.
ALSTOM Grid Ltd.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com