United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Site Acquisition Manager
- Seek and analyse the new high potential location of branches, FX Booths and ATMs in order to expand bank’s network for sales and services purposes.
- Collect and analyse all related qualitative and quantitative data including retail and corporate banking revenue include forecast trend to support the decision-making process.
- Prepare the proposal for management.
- Negotiate with Landlord.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with related parties.
- Identify overall UOB channel direction and strategy compared with major competitors.
- Support and coordinate with other departments in UOB.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Male, 30 - 40 years of age.
- Good Command in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Have experience in Banking industry, Retail Business, will be an advantage.
- Computer skill; Word, Excel, Power point, and Internet (Excel is a must)
- Good negotiation and Interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Kanokporn Chotinuchit
Tel. 02-343-4229 E-mail : Kanokporn.Cho-at-uob.co.th (-at- = @)
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th