Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Contract
The Company: A tunnelling company is looking for a Shotcrete Foreman for a project in Myanmar.
- The Shotcrete Foreman will supervise and coordinate activities of workers and equipment related to all Shotcrete activities on large civil construction projects in a safe and timely manner, utilizing the highest quality of workmanship in a safe manner.
- Supervise all Shotcrete activates by client field employees and all sub contractors.
- Should possess valid First Aid Certification and be able to articulate the relevant safety regulations for the work being performed.
- Ability to be subject matter expert in field of work being completed, in order to step in if needed or conduct training.
- Proficient with GPS machine controlled systems on heavy equipment.
- Model safe work practices, including wearing of all personal protective and safety devices.
- Report to superintendent any safety violations by crew members or subcontractors.
- Oversee Shotcrete crew to ensure correct methods are employed and strict adherence to safety rules/regulations.
- Under direction of superintendent, conduct daily/weekly “Tool Box Talks” on the assigned subjects.
- Responsible for correcting any unsafe conditions that may exist or occur on the job site. This includes assisting with job site inspections. Follow through with any directions for abatement of any noted unsafe condition or hazard. Always report to your supervisor any unabated unsafe condition
- Together with the Superintendent, look ahead, organize and coordinate work schedules for Shotcrete performed on project.
- Plan for job equipment, material and personnel requirements as far in advance as possible.
- Attend any required meetings.
- Attend all scheduled supervisory meetings as assigned, together with all other company events/functions. - Attend all training classes, seminars as assigned.
- Complete any necessary daily job logs.
- Promote rapport and team work among field crew.
- Know what to do if an inspector comes on site.
- Know what to do/not to say in the event of a crisis on site.
- Always present yourself in a professional manner.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 113, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.