SHIFT, NOC Front End [Radio]
To perform basic network and services monitoring, and perform basic troubleshooting in regards to manual, to ensure that disruptions in network and service are detected or preliminary address, or processed further to relevant parties for incident resolution
- Perform basic 24*7 network and service systems surveillance, and alarm monitoring to ensure timely response, in order to detect problems/ errors before they turn into incidents
- Perform basic troubleshooting activity, in regards to manual, to resolve incident as soon as possible
- Collaborate and support service desk operations, in regards to incidents, and perform basic troubleshooting activities to resolve incidents as soon as possible
- Escalate incidents that could not be resolve, as well as track the progress of the restoration processes and inform customers/ users until incident closure, to limit loss from interruption and ensure that customers/ users understand the processes being undertaken
- Report all administration activity within shift, on overtime claims, attendance, shift schedules and appraisal evaluation to ensure activities are recorded efficiently for further feedback
- Collaborate with relevant functions for support on troubleshooting immediate incident resolution to provide preliminary support to enhance smoothness of network and service operations
- Perform basic implementation of normal front end activities, in order to assist in implementation processes and support the completion of assignments
- Respond to instructions to undertake specific tasks and routine tests on the network/systems to ensure that appropriate procedures are correctly adhered
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Telecom or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Telecom industry
- Good knowledge of Telecommunication
- Good knowledge of IT, Radio
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and writing)
- Work 24 x 7 in shift.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only by click "Apply now"
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.