Shift Managers (New PLA Plant)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Banchang, Bangkok
Our Client is one of the major operators in chemical industry.
The Shift Manager is responsible for controlling and monitoring production activities including staff in shift as well as leading emergency response on site to ensure that targets in term of safety, quality, reliability, efficiency and cost for PLA plant are attained. Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
- Production Control
- Check and monitor quantity of raw materials and other auxiliary to ensure that are sufficient for process and comply with standard of specification.
- Manage and monitor all production activities and parameter which effects to production process to ensure that production run as the plan set and MPS target set is achieved.
- Analyze and provide solution against a problem in production process to prevent consecutive impact on other processes.
- Coordinate with Maintenance & Reliability Team regarding maintenance plan to ensure that maintenance activities prepared for production can be completed within timeline and equipment are in operational condition.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to firm the production schedule and communicate any deviation from the plan.
- Check and monitor production data e.g. logbook, batch reports, usage sheets, chemistry data, shop orders, etc.
- Supervise team members in shift to ensure that all process parameters are under control as plan.
- Prepare shift reports and communicate to next team on duty to ensure that necessary information is communicated effectively.
- People Management
- Manage and monitor adequacy and readiness of shift members to ensure that skilled staff on duty are enough for controlling production process.
- Monitor production team in shift to ensure that all staff are complied with company rules and regulation.
- Evaluate shift staff and conduct development in line with the plan.
- Encourage and motivate staff to involve in other production support activities.
Qualifications and Justifications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent field.
- 10 years' experience directly in chemical/petrochemical/plastic/bioplastic production control, of which 5 years in a supervisor/management position.
- Knowledge of DCS, Plastic/Petrochemical/Bioplastic Production Process.
- Solid skills in DCS control.
- Preferable experience in Project Management and/or commissioning, start-up experience.
- Good communicative English.
- Good skill of computer esp. MS Office programs.
- Possess functional competency set e.g. Drive for Result, Process Management, Communication, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Leadership and Dealing with Urgency.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to SChuenpraparat @ fircroft. com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 113, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.