TimeB Consulting Co., Ltd.
TimeB Consulting is a staffing services and recruiting firm headquartered in Thailand. With a team of experienced recruiters in the industry and our great leverage in engaging social media and related technology into our recruitment process, we can provide our clients the best possible matches.
Service Point Area Manager
Our client is a new and fast-growing division of the leading global brand in the logistics industry's family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.
- Study the Cash customers profile and analyse competitive landscape
- Conduct feasibility study where appropriate
- Develop an Express Centre strategy for the cash market
- Develop a winning and viable retail business strategy for the country
- Establish, operate and maintain an efficient retail operating system (people, process and system) to maximise and sustain a steady revenue stream from express centres
- Continuously improve, refresh and revitalise products and services to meet changing customer needs
- Working jointly with Marketing, develop creative and impactful products, services and programmes to grow the retail business
- Develop strategy implementation plan(s), detailing key objectives, tasks, timelines and budgets
- Identify and negotiate with retailers who have a large presence, no. of outlets or network of customers nationwide (eg. National convenience store chains, office goods delivery companies, etc)
- In consultation with Marketing and Operations, construct a network of express centres with strong company branding
- Thai Nationality
- A minimum of 5 years’ strategic planning experience in consumer marketing.
- Experience in sales and sales process.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Retail trade from a service perspective.
- Comprehensive knowledge of air express industry.
- Good communication skills (English), written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to manage teams and communicate effectively
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or a commercially oriented subject (eg MBA, Commercial, etc)
- Commission (Sales Position)
- Life Insurance
- Hospitalization (IPD)
- Medical Outpatient (OPD) include family
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave
Interested applicants are invited submit full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo via click ' APPLY NOW '
TimeB Consulting Co.,Ltd.
63Ladprao64Yak2, LadpraoRd., Wangthonglang,
+66 02-039-8148, 089-999-3413