Service Point Area Manager
DHL eCommerce Thailand
- Study the Cash customers profile and analyse competitive landscape
- Conduct feasibility study where appropriate
- Develop an Express Centre strategy for the cash market
- Develop a winning and viable retail business strategy for the country
- Establish, operate and maintain an efficient retail operating system (people, process and system) to maximise and sustain a steady revenue stream from express centres
- Continuously improve, refresh and revitalise products and services to meet changing customer needs
- Working jointly with Marketing, develop creative and impactful products, services and programmes to grow the retail business
- Develop strategy implementation plan(s), detailing key objectives, tasks, timelines and budgets
- Identify and negotiate with retailers who have a large presence, no. of outlets or network of customers nationwide (eg. National convenience store chains, office goods delivery companies, etc)
- In consultation with Marketing and Operations, construct a network of express centres with strong DHL branding
- Thai Nationality
- A minimum of 5 years’ strategic planning experience in consumer marketing.
- Experience in sales and sales process.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Retail trade from a service perspective.
- Comprehensive knowledge of air express industry.
- Good communication skills (English), written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to manage teams and communicate effectively
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or a commercially oriented subject (eg MBA, Commercial, etc)
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.