Service Point Area Manager (Retail Business Manager)
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
We are currently seeking a Service Point Area Manager (Retail Business Manager) to join DHL eCommerce in Thailand!
The Service Point Area Manager (Retail Business Manager) will manage, develop, and control the transport delivery service at depots, providing high quality delivery service to achieve customer’s targets and team success. The incumbent will also continually develop productivity and quality improvement programs.
Retail Business Strategy
- Study the Cash customers profile and analyse competitive landscape
- Conduct feasibility study where appropriate
- Develop an Express Centre strategy for the cash market
- Develop a winning and viable retail business strategy for the country
Implementation of Retail Strategy
- Develop strategy implementation plan(s), detailing key objectives, tasks, timelines and budgets
- Identify and negotiate with retailers who have a large presence, no. of outlets or network of customers nationwide (eg. National convenience store chains, office goods delivery companies, etc)
- In consultation with Marketing and Operations, construct a network of express centres with strong DHL branding,
- Establish, operate and maintain an efficient retail operating system (people, process and system) to maximise and sustain a steady revenue stream from express centres
- Continuously improve, refresh and revitalise products and services to meet changing customer needs
- Working jointly with Marketing, develop creative and impactful products, services and programmes to grow the retail business
Performance Monitoring, Improvement & Reporting
- Monitor business performance on a periodic basis
- Analyse business trends, trading patterns and customer profiles
- Develop proactive and reactive strategies and tactics to deal with issues and problems
Compile monthly reports detailing service standards and performance of the retail business segment
- Incumbent has no direct reports initially. But, as the retail business is established, the incumbent will develop a team of retail professionals to service over the counter customers.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with cross functional teams (Marketing, Ops, CS) and monitor individual performance.
- Identify training and development needs for subordinates and self.
- Develop strong skills and capabilities of subordinates.
- Contribute to the team effectiveness of cross-functional projects.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ strategic planning experience in consumer marketing.
- Experience in sales and sales process.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Retail trade from a service perspective.
- Comprehensive knowledge of air express industry.
- Good communication skills (English), written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to manage teams and communicate effectively
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or a commercially oriented subject (eg MBA, Commercial, etc)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.