SKF Thailand is a major supplier of quality products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems and power transmission to Thai manufacturing industries either directly or through its extensive distribution network.
More than that SKF Thailand is also a major supplier of a wide range of engineering services where the focus is optimizing asset utilization at manufacturing customers to decrease costs, and to improve productivity, overall plant reliability and customer profitability.
SERVICE ENGINEER - Contract (based in Rayong)
- Maintain and perform all works in according to the service quality procedure.
- Record and report service time sheet to Service Manager on a regular basis.
- Record and report cost saving in each contract and/or engineering project, regularly discuss with the customer and report to Service Manager.
- Develop customer relationship in customer organization (maintenance engineer, production engineer and reliability engineer or higher level managers) to strengthen SKF business and preferences.
- Work in close relation with key customers and close cooperation with service sales team to expand the business in according to reliability business plan.
- Promote SKF new products and technology to the market when relevant.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experiences in facility project / maintenance the plants especially oil & gas industry including electrical manufacturing company.
- Experience in preventive / reliability maintenance or plant operation.
- Have knowledge and capability to use SKF vibration data collection & analyzer and software as well as other related machine condition monitoring equipment / online system.
- Knowledge in electrical design, strong leadership and good management skill
- Computer literacy in MS office program, power point and Microsoft project, AutoCAD
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal with leadership skills
- Good command of English
- Willing to work under high pressure and tough situation
- Ability to travel both oversea and domestic
- Own transportwith valid driving license
Interested candidate, please send your resume to HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
SKF (THAILAND) LIMITED
72/70 Rama 3 Road, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Tel. 02 296 9371