SKF is the leading global supplier of products, customer solutions, and services in the business of rolling bearings and seals. Our competencies include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. A division of SKF Thailand, SKF Reliability Systems (Asset Management Service), offers unique and highly effective methods to help corporations improve asset reliability and manage maintenance costs more effectively. Currently, SKF Reliability Systems is seeking a Reliability Engineer.
SERVICE ENGINEER, Asset Management Service Unit (Contract)
- Provides different types of reliability services for various applications to create value for customer
- Performs reliability engineering services such as RCM, Asset Management Consultancy Service, Maintenance Strategy Review, Asset Management Assessment, Spare part Optimization.
- Able to be a facilitator and conduct Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Prepare recommendation task for operation and maintenance, planning and upload to CMMS
- Conducts seminars and service training to customers
- Provides engineering support with other SKF platform
- Travel is required, approximately 25% of time at customer sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering , preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years experienced in Maintenance or Reliability
- Has strong knowledge of rotating equipment such as compressor, pump, fan, gearbox, steam turbine, gas turbine etc.
- Has knowledge and experiences in the assigned working field such as condition monitoring, maintenance strategy and maintenance work process
- Knowledge of RCM, spare parts alignment and optimization, bad actor management and defect elimination
- Good understanding of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Basic computer knowledge and skill such as MS Office, Lotus
- Good presentation skills
- Good coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command, written and spoken English
Interested candidate, please send your resume to HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT