Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Thailand) Ltd. (MHIT) was established in Thailand in July 14, 1995 as an overseas subsidiary company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) Japan. Our principal activities are the importing and trading of machinery and heavy industrial equipment, and the related installation, maintenance, after services and repair services of over 700 products of MHI. The main product lines and services of MHIT can be divided into, but not limited to, the following categories : Power systems, Engine systems, Environmental systems and Industrial machinery. These MHI products stemming from our accumulated experiences and continuously developing of technological research and invention over the years, bring us the business result which meets leading international standard. Through our company's policy of providing high-quality after sales service, we can meet a wide range of customer's constant needs as well as satisfaction.
Unit : Machine Tools Business Unit
- Male, 25-35 years old.
- 1-2 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Computer literacy (MS office).
- Driving ability and having own driving-license.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and maintenance skill.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Service to customer (installation, Repair and inspection).
- Engineer support related to Machining center, Grinding Machine and Gear Cutting Machine.
- Trainer and advice technical information to customer.
Contact : Ms.Pootthita Thawornphan and Ms.Amaraporn Inpongpun
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Thailand) Ltd.
173/31, 173/34 Asia Centre Building,25th Floor, South Sathorn Road
Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 02-679-0600 Fax : 02-679-0601