Sri panwa Management Co., Ltd.
Sri panwa, a luxury hotel private pool villa & spa resort in Phuket Thailand. Perched high atop Cape Panwa and commanding breathtaking views of the Southeastern tip of Phuket, occupying the Cape Panwa peninsula in its entirety, the ultimate in luxury vacation accommodation on Phuket Island.
Sri panwa is a mixed development offering one to two bedroom Pool Villas and three to five bedroom Villas for Sale. Scattered within 40 acres of lush, tropical surroundings and offering accommodation of the highest quality, maximum privacy and superior service. Perched on one of the globe’s most beautiful coastlines, Sri panwa was awarded the World’s hotel with the best views by Beach Tomato UK and voted among the top 3 Beach Bars worldwide by CNNGo, 2011.
All pool villas offer panoramic ocean views, while some boast full and uninterrupted 300-degree ocean views. Sri panwa is an oasis of calm and luxury in one of the finest locations on Phuket Thailand. Spectacular island, Andaman Ocean, sunrise & sunset views are part of everyday life here at Sri panwa, the luxury hotel in Phuket.
SEO Special list (Assistant Manger) 1 ตำแหน่ง
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- *Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Consults and educates team about the newest web trends.
- Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
The SEO’s skill set
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
Supplementary skills: Wordpress, HTML 5, PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media.
Human Resources Department
Tel : 076 371 099 ext.5151-5155
Fax : 076-371-014