Senior Trade Compliance Analyst
Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for maintaining and advancing the company’s international trade compliance program;
- Develop, maintain, and update documented internal controls over trade compliance matters;
- Recommends enhancements to the Customs Compliance Management manual.
- Provide strategic guidance on the incorporation of trade compliance requirements into the Company’s existing business processes;
- Advises clients on export and import regulatory compliance for the region;
- Identify opportunities to facilitate trade in a compliant and cost-effective manner (e.g., free trade agreements, trade preference programs, favorable rulings, etc.)
- Providing international trade compliance training to company personnel;
- Interact with trade-related government agencies for assigned Asia countries;
- Support the Internal Audit group by identifying areas of potential risk for testing.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and work closely with the key stakeholders in connection with customs audits.
- Consult with Trade Ops, Logistics, as well as customs brokerage service providers, to plan and execute international exports/imports flows.
- Collaborate with various business functions (e.g., Tax, Legal, Engineering, NPI, Production, and Supply Chain) to understand needs and build integrated, upstream, and forward-looking trade compliance processes.
- Conducts Trade policy advocacy and issues management with Government and Trade organizations under the direction of the Director GTC.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent required; MA in relevant field (e.g., international policy, international business) or evidence of exceptional ability and/or experience.
- 7+ years of international trade experience, focusing primarily on customs and trade compliance matters in the Asia region.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team or as a project / program manager.
- Experience interfacing directly with customs and partner government agency authorities on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative and practical solutions to solve complex trade / supply chain issues.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with ability to multi-task several projects at once, including a demonstrated ability to drive decision-making in a fast-paced environment with on-demand requests.
- Ability to drive complex, cross functional projects including setting scope, reaching consensus, executing on tasks, and presenting results.
- Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels in native language and English. Japanese language command a plus.
- Strong experience with MS Office Applications, including knowledge of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with implementing (or at a minimum utilizing) databases and enterprise resource planning (“ERP”) global trade automation solutions and PLM tools such as Agile.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The power of data is undeniable—creating a world that’s more predictive, more productive and more personal, enabling smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections. At Western Digital, we believe in the promise of data. We’re redefining how the world keeps and leverages data. We power the technology and develop the solutions that transform the possibilities of data into reality. At every step, we innovate with purpose to deliver the possibilities of data.
Western Digital is the world’s largest data storage solutions provider. Our innovative storage solutions that provide customers with high capacity, flexibility and speed are at the heart of many of the world's largest data centers, and embedded in advanced smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Our consumer products are available at hundreds of thousands of retail stores worldwide. Whether marketed under the WD, HGST or SanDisk brands, our storage solutions power the markets and companies that shape our lives—enabling possibilities for the cloud, enterprise and sophisticated infrastructures everywhere.
Western Digital employs more than 70,000 people in locations worldwide, designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing our solutions for the data-driven world.
With headquarters in Irvine, California, Western Digital was established in 1970. The company’s Thailand organization, Western Digital (Thailand) Co., Ltd, consists of two operations: its Hard Disk Drive Operations located in Pathumthani, Ayutthaya and Prachinburi provinces and its Magnetic Head Operations in Ayutthaya. Thailand is Western Digital’s largest manufacturing base, where the company employs more than 1,500 engineers and scientists, and over 28,000 workers in aggregate. Western Digital is committed to providing customers with reliable, high-performance storage products and superior support and services.