Biomedia (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไบโอมีเดีย (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Biomedia Holdings (Singapore) is a group of companies in the life science and industrial science industries that manufactures and distributes laboratory, biomedical and quality testing products, equipments and solutions. We have a manufacturing plant and offices in the ASEAN region which includes Thailand and we are expanding. Be part of our expansion plans!
Biomedia (Thailand) Co. Ltd is recruiting! We are located in Bangyai, Nonthaburi and we invite dynamic individuals to join us to grow the company to the next level for mutual success!
Senior Technical Service Engineer (Ref No:BMT 00014)
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ BMT 00014
- Carry out routine maintenance, emergency repairs, installations and operation training as well as general support in a professional, prompt and efficient manner to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Respond effectively and professionally to all customer requests for service and support (telephone and e-mail).
- Provide customers and head office with a clear and accurate service report for all work carried out.
- Maintain and replenish personal stock of service parts & toots
- Expected to work with the Sales/Specialist Team to develop both sales and service businesses in the territory.
- Ensure an effective liaison with other departments (sales, marketing, logistics, engineering and production) to ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and product support.
- Inform Product/Sales Manager of all customer complaints and escalations, and follow-up till each logged case is completed.
- Take the initiative to continually enhance and develop knowledge and understanding of the complete product range.
- Provide a high level of service and technical advice for Biomedia (Thailand) customers and internal staff.
- Experience of maintaining diagnostics/medical and/or radiology instruments in a similar or related
- Self-motivation, self-disciplined and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick to learn new skills
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Language skills – Fluent English
- Possess a valid vehicle license
- Willingness to travel within country on short notices