Senior Software Developer
aCommerce Senior Software Developer will be responsible for building a world-class platform for managing the Multi Channel of hundreds of Southeast Asia's E-Commerce Brands.
A successful candidate will develop and enhance large-scale server-side applications along with the web-based User Interfaces necessary to manage those applications. Furthermore, candidates should expect to work with front-end development teams to implement the platform on our own UIs as well as other team members on the design and implementation of core platform technologies (service communication, authentication, Inventory, etc.) and product owners to build out services and related workflows.
You will create unit, functional and load tests for all services and design, implement and test external facing APIs to facilitate external integration with our platform.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop software and systems capable of managing inventory and workflows related to the sale of goods on e-commerce sites and shopping channels.
- Design and implement real-time and batch APIs for allowing marketplaces and E-Commerce sites to interface with the aCommerce Channel Management platform.
- Ability to act as a lead with technical expertise on projects including application development, migrations, and enhancements. This also includes the design, development, maintenance, and support of these applications.
- Works closely with internal customers and members of IT (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance) to ensure the highest quality software.
- Solid understanding of large scale, cloud based distributed systems.
- Experience with event driven systems.
- 4+ years of software engineering, software integration or other similar roles
- Experience in at least one server-side programming language such as Java, Python or Ruby
- Ability to communicate effectively in written English.
- Strong Oral English skills preferred.
- Proven ability to understand business requirements and be able to express them in computer
About aCommerce (aCommerce.asia)
aCommerce helps to make ecommerce execution easier for brands, retailers, and manufacturers in S.E. Asia. Our core services are Web Development, Marketing, Technology, Sourcing, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment and Distribution, Content and Photo Production, Payments, Customer Service, and Channel Management.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.