ATJ Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
Senior SEO I SEM Specialist
Reporting to the head of marketing, this position will be responsible for search engine optimization and marketing activities across company network of digital properties.
Responsibilities include managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks in addition to managing SEM campaigns on Google and other networks in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work with editors to maximize traffic to articles
Skills and Requirements:
- Thai Native, with proficient English speaking and writing skills
- Understanding of performance marketing and conversions
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends etc.)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in related field