Senior SAP Consultant (QM)
en world Thailand
- Support the interview and analysis of current business process and related document
- Gain Knowledge of clients SAP Global template
- Support the SAP Global Template Prototype session, and High Level Fit/Gap Analysis
- Carry out fit /gap analysis and support the estimation process for rollout phase
- Support PM in creating the overall project plan
- Support and develop WBS for the team.
- Develop detailed to-be business process flow and to-be business requirement definition. Comply with standard where required, localized for Thailand where approved. Coordinate solution for problems which arise.
- Coordinate with COE for required changes of process/function.
- Develop migration data requirement definition
- Define major master/ code
- Support the development of Migration Plan
- Customizing and Prototyping of SAP standard setting according to to-be business requirement
- Design authorization matrix
- Develop functional requirement for approved add-on programs
- Review the quality of add-on program after development is completed
- Create test scenario, data scenario, execute test, verify test result (execute multiple test cycles if defined by project plan)
- Develop Key user training materials
- Perform key user training.
- define migration procedure, develop migration tool, support to create migration data, execute migration rehearsal and production migration
- Support the definition of job and job test
- Create authorization menu/role specification, develop, test
- Report status of the team to PM on weekly basis and as necessary
- Review the materials output for the team to assure quality
- Make best effort to communicate to reduce communication gaps
- Male or Female with Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences up for full cycle of SAP implementation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of core SAP QM
- Customer focused with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication both English and Thai
- Able to travel outside Bangkok and overseas.
- Experience for consulting firm is advantage
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to The Technology Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66-2-106 8600 | Fax: +66-2-654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.