Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Group has 68 companies and 33 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun is employing more than 9,600 employees. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Senior / Sales Executive, Decorative Project
Location : Bangkok
Job Responsibilities :
- Sell Jotun’s products by introducing, promoting to prospect customers in responsible areas in order to achieve individual sales target.
- Expand business opportunities by opening new potential customers/ branches in responded area to achieve department’s strategy plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with customers through regular schedule of visit.
- Support sales and marketing activities by introducing, promoting to prospect customers to achieve company’s sales targets
- Keep Sales Manager regularly informed about the market situation, competitor’ activities and customers’ feedback by reporting, meeting, etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in chemical / painting / Coatings / Marine business are required
- Good business understanding and effective presentation skill.
- Interpersonal skills. Inspirational and ability to build and retain relationships
- People Development & effective communication skill both Thai and English
- Positive attitude, ambitious and result driven in long term perspective
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve, Very proactive, self-motivated, enthusieastic, , highly responsible, well-organized, analytical, problem solving and systematic
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ; Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Life & Health Insurance, Incentive, Sim card, Mobile fee, Laptop, Gasoline.
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below . Only short-listed candidates will be notified