Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Responsible for delivering revenue targets
- Responsible for getting job assignment from clients by making cold calls and client visits also developing, maintaining and retaining inactive and active client accounts.
- Fill candidates by matching qualification to the clients’ needs.
- Conduct professional pre-screen interview candidates in order to get suitable job matching for the candidates and also acquire candidates’ short-list for the clients.
- Support clients in the salary negotiation, conduct reference checks and perform a regular follow up to ensure that the placement goes smoothly.
- Perform variety of administrative tasks through our computer system that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- At least 3 year experienced in recruiting field
- At least Bachelor Degree in related field
- Professional in Ms. Word
- Intermediate level in English especially both in writing
- Negotiation skill and able to handle target pressure
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MD Tower, Unit A-B 4th Floor, 1 Soi Bangna-Trad 25, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Attn: Yuvadee Surattanasurang – Branch Manager
Phone: (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4300 or 089 781 1700
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Manpower
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.