- Studying, understanding clearly and analyzing of job description, job qualifications and other skills.
- Sourcing the potential candidates, screening, interviewing and selecting.
- Able to build strong university relations.
- Manage and maintain the recruitment, selection and testing process.
- Providing advice about the job requirement, nature of company and career prospects to candidates.
- Prepare and maintain hiring documents, applicant confirmation, new employee checklist process.
- Handle all recruitment projects such as job fair, university road show and special project.
- Other assign by Corporate Recruitment Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Information or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Recruitment field.
- Working in QSR business would be an advantage.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills with good planning, systematic thinking.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal, services minded and sense of urgency, work as a team and able to work independent.
- Good operation in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Capable to travel up-country occasional.
- Experience in operation team recruitment would be an added advantage.