Senior Quality Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Senior Quality Manager Job, based in Samut Prakan, has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG company. Reporting directly to the Regional Head and the Operations Director, this is a role for a quality professional who is leader in their field.
About the Senior Quality Manager role
As the Senior Quality Manager, you will manage the quality management system, quality control, process improvement teams and including co-manufacturing. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all quality and process improvement related activities for all manufacturing activities in Thailand.
- Ensure product and process quality from internal production and allocated external co-manufacturer
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external quality related requirements
- Supervise the company's QMS system towards internal processes and all external partners
- Conduct Quality Audit to the company's production centres and all suppliers
- Act as key account to external authorities and different FDA
- Lead and develop the complete Quality Management team in Thailand according to the company's guidelines oriented towards engagement
- Manage and plan the annual budget of the quality department
The successful Senior Quality Manager will possess at least 10 years' experience in quality management in the FMCG, food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or medical devices industry.
Other key requirements include:
- minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Food, Technology, Pharmaceutical or a related area or equivalent
- proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Proven experience in leading change and being a change agent
This company is much more than just a FMCG company and is anything but traditional. Joining a leader in this industry with offices in more than 100 countries, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and participate in strategic decision making on a regional level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Quality Manager Job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.