Siam Steri Services Co., Ltd.
Senior Quality Control Technician (Laboratory)
- Conduct laboratory test including chemical and microbiological testing.
- Conduct Gas chromatography
- Ensure laboratory practices are compiled to national and international requirements;Support for validation.
- Conduct incoming/out going inspection of customer supplied product and essential raw material
- Informing customers in case of reject, loss or damage of customer-supplied product and perform investigation, CAPA
- Ensuring that all the inspection, measuring and test equipment affecting the quality of the product are properly calibrated in all the company
- Review routine sterilization process and any laboratory test according customer specification
- Consult with QCS/QAM to stopping the production process when inspection and test results clearly show that the process is out of control and dose not comply with quality system;
- Preparing the purchasing specifications for essential raw materials and services;
- Conduct the commissioning and maintenance of laboratory equipment;
Required knowledge, qualifications or competencies
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry
- Knowledge in microbiological methodology
- Knowledge in chemical methodology is preferred
Requested previous experiences
- 0-1 years experience in microbiological or chemical laboratory and or 0-1 years experience in QC/QA job is preferred
Any other requirement Communication in English , Microsoft office
We prefer applications to be submitted through E-mail and Registered mail.
Interested applicants, please send your application letter and resume in English, expected salary and a recent photo to