URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
FJK Consultants is the Asian partner of Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH, a leading Human Resource Management Consultancy from Germany, employing more than 500 staff across 30 offices worldwide. For many years, Kienbaum has enjoyed a high level of confidence amongst clients and candidates. Through competence, partnership and innovation, we provide our clients with professional solutions in the search and selection of senior executives, managers and specialists. In line with our plans for expansion, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to complement our teams either in Singapore, China – Shanghai, or Bangkok.
Senior Program Manager
The organization is a Thailand-based, non-profit organization serving the sustainable development needs of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Lao PDR. It was established on the understanding that the challenges facing Southeast Asia could be best addressed through free enterprise mechanisms, boundary-spanning partnerships and expertise gained through practical development experience. Evolving from a project funded by USAID mission in Thailand, today the team of professionals draws upon the expertise and experience gained over more than a decade of activities to support sustainable development throughout SEA with a special emphasis on Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Lao PDR. The Institute maintains an in-house team of >50 professionals. Areas of expertise include: CSR, Entrepreneur/Business & Economic Development, Innovation Education, Public Health, Sustainable Tourism and Government Economic Capacity Building.
Report to: Executive Director
- Leading the technical team: Effectively lead the Team to manage projects, coach and provide oversight to the technical team to successfully implement projects, manage the human resource allocation process, and develop knowledge of technical team
- Financial: With a focus on beneficiary management and client relationship, working effectively with the Client Practices to meet client need and expectations
- Clients: Building and deepening relationships with key clients and potential clients and stakeholders
- Management: Contributing to the overall strategy and project implementation with a focus on developing and deploying the technical team
- Minimum degree of Master of Business Administration or related fields
- More than 10 years of work experience in project management, experience in development areas both in private enterprise and government sectors
- Experience in Project Management; planning, developing, leading and implementing projects
- Good governance, government affairs and relationship management experience
- Have business & economic acumen of countries in Me Kong sub-region areas a plus
- Strategic & analytical thinking
- Good planning & execution
- Good People and communication skills
- Native Thai language and very strong English language abilities
For further information please contact Navaporn Amatayakul at 02 636 2360 ext 134
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted