Senior Product Manager - Myanmar
Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior Product Manager job based in Myanmar has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG company. Your main responsibility is to develop the effective marketing strategies and plan to achieve business objective in Myanmar.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
Based in Myanmar, you will report directly to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and lead all marketing activities for the assigned product.
- Consistently monitor & analyse business performance, market situation and competitors
- Define concept directions of responsible sub-brand that will be spring board to reach business objectives
- Implement long-term TVC strategies and manage TVC overall process
- Monitor / evaluate key brands performance
- Coordinate with agencies and cross functions to deliver the agreed plan according to brand strategy
- Coordinate with relevant department to achieve business objective
- Manage marketing spend within the assigned advertising and commercial budget
- Ensure all brand strategies are underpinned by strong and in depth consumer understanding
- Work closely with the sales team to execute marketing plans and strategies as well as to identify any business gaps
- Conduct annual brand review and post-campaign review to encourage vigorous and continuous learning
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess at least five to seven years' experience in marketing and brand management in a multinational FMCG company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Previous marketing experience in leading FMCG companies, background in skin care / personal care is a plus
- Active, energetic, result driven, easily to adapt with changes, creative, and good interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to look at issues from different perspectives
- Ability to lead a team as well as be a team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Possess a solid understanding of the FMCG industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Thai nationality
The successful Senior Product Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and internal career progression opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Manager - Myanmar job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.