ATJ Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant (SCM / SCE)
They are one of the international largest provider of enterprise software applications and services, helping nearly hundred thousands enterprise customers in nearly 200 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. More importantly, they have a growing momentum, earning the business of more than 2,000 new customers in the past year, with double digit sales growth over the last three quarters.
Provide Solutions expertise to the prospects by demonstrating how prospects can leverage on SCM / SCE solutions to help better manage their business. These include working with customers or prospects, Channel Team and Sales team to identify and understand the business requirements, the technical environment, and other driving factors behind the prospects’ evaluation. The candidate should be a team player who can work with people and like to share with people how they can leverage on IT to better manage their business.
The Senior Consultant will need to coordinate with Account Executives, Sales Management, Channel Manager and Channel Management regarding sales strategy, deal qualification, status reporting, solution presentation development, and response and preparation of requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Work with sales team to determine potential solution fit.
- Participate in meetings and interviews with prospects to gather and understand their business’s requirements and technical environments. Resolve technical and product functionality questions.
- Travel to customer or prospect sites as required.
- Conduct detailed presentations on in person or via WebEx.
- Create product solution presentations of Infor solutions that reinforce Infor’s value proposition with the prospective customer.
- Work with Sales and Product Management / Marketing on competitor information, industry analysis, technology, and market trends.
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Work with Professional Services on deal progression, expectations, statement of works, and transition post-sale.
- Maintain industry, market, and product knowledge, as well as, stay abreast of competitor’s products, technology and offerings. Further, maintain knowledge of appropriate technology evolution.
- Provide product training as required.
- Participate in trade-shows, user conferences, training, and sales seminars as required.
- Maintain a working, demonstration environment suitable for performing solution demonstrations.
- Follow presales rules of engagement and activity reporting as required.
- Travel in accordance with the Infor travel policy.
- Serve as an expert or trusted advisor to prospects or customers and providing recommendation to address prospect or customer requirements.
- Become proficient in providing presales support for other SCM / SCE / ERP solutions as required.
- The ideal candidate will possess 7-10++ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management and Execution with some knowledge of information technology, or business management.
- In addition, the ideal candidate should possess one or more of the following:
- 4 years in similar role as a Presales
- 4 years in consulting for Logistics / Supply Chain
- Preference will be given to candidate who has past experience in SCM / SCE/WMS/ERP and other Supply Chain Tools
- Ability to understand and discuss the trend in the Supply Chain world and how today’s applications can be an enabler in supporting Logistics / Supply Chain Management Companies.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and a professional demeanor.
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence to conduct discussions with prospects or customers in both technical and senior management roles.
- Proficiency in using desk-top tools such as MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and using Internet applications.
- Must have a basic understanding of business concepts such as ROI