Senior Pipe Stress Engineers/Piping Engineers
Poyry Energy Ltd.
- Responsible for the piping design and engineering solutions used and checking and issuing of piping design documents, drawings and pipe stress reports including calculations.
- Preparing technical specifications and design instructions to meet plant design requirements and drafting procedures.
- Responsible for the detail material selections, engineering calculations, line lists and line classifications on flow sheets.
- Participation in the technical discussions with the client and suppliers.
- Key role in participating in the piping design review procedure.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Piping Engineering.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in some of the following fields: power plants, oil & gas, chemical, pulp&paper or other process industry.
- Professional skills in piping design, piping material specification, and pipe stress engineering, ASME and similar codes.
- Leadership capabilities in mentoring and assisting junior level engineers in project tasks.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in engineering software tools like PDMS, CAESAR II or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and ability to work in a multinational project team.
- High responsibility and able to work under pressure with good working attitude.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand by clicking on "Apply Now"
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Poyry Energy Ltd.
Poyry Energy Ltd.
Pöyry’s Thailand has about 200 people and is specializing in energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in the Bangkok office for the following position.