BIG WEDNESDAY DIGITAL LTD.
Senior Partner Connectivity Specialist - TH - Bangkok
A Partner Connectivity Manager works within our client's Partner Marketing department which manages a rapidly growing number of enterprise partners and online affiliates. The general responsibilities of the role include all areas of Service Delivery and Service Support of Connectivity and Capacity Management. You will be required to have an excellent IT service management knowledge, along with the ability to proactively suggest improvement on service initiatives, as well as defining/shaping Connectivity team’s performance metrics.
- Produce regular reports and identify XML capacity trend and present, recommendations for tactical and strategic capacity expansion to Infrastructure Owners
- Utilise the tool-set of capacity management and analysis tools, work with Engineering teams and Architects to define performance metrics, modelling techniques, and analysis methods.
- Ensure service quality are achieved across the entire service delivery chain by adhering to the company's search-to-book policy and agreed Service Level Agreement
- Set up and run a regular operating rhythm with Partner Project Manager and IT-API teams. This includes change planning and tracking, capacity planning and approval, and service review
- Act as the primary owner of the XML solution from business aspect, establish a scalable Incident Management process, ensuring business continuity through quick resolution of disruptions and error escalations
- Monitor and improve XML performance: resolve any foreseen issues with help from the company's technology teams, evaluate impact on partner business and make recommendations on improvements and solutions
- Will need to have a full understanding of the Global Impact Notification (GIN) process, and will be required to represent business team to play active role in resolutions of serious incidents.
- Excellent English communication and inter-personal skills
- At least 5+ years of experience in a technical support/analyst or IT service management role with a proven track record of managing a working team
- Must possess a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, strong analytical on complex data sets, and troubleshooting skills for complex technology infrastructure
- Experience in analysing server load and XML server performance
- Ability to develop test scenarios, perform functional and regression testing, and document results
- Clear articulation of Business and Functional requirements through technical documentation, architectural diagrams and users’ requirement document
- Hands-on experience in XML, VB/Excel data analysis, and HTML/CSS
- Good knowledge in C#, ASP.Net, command line, and SQL is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in E-commerce, Information Technology, or IT-related fields
- Team player mentality
- Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic; moves fast
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energised by change
- Is creative and innovative
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organised manner