Senior Operational Administrator (New PLA Plant)
PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
Corbion is a leading company in food preservation, biobased chemicals and biobased monomers and PLA. It is the worldwide market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and lactides. Corbion has operations in 14 locations in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia. For more company information you can visit our website: www.corbion.com
The Senior Operational Administrator (Admin + ERP/materials & products month-end closing) is responsible for 2 main jobs:
- Providing general administration and coordination in term of secretarial jobs for Operations Department to ensure smooth service to operational management team & department members.
- Execute the booking in ERP system for raw materials, auxiliary materials, products and by products to provide reliable and accurate data for Finance and month-end closing and reporting.
Prime role and responsibilities shall include:
- ERP System and related jobs
- Coordinate, collect and record production data such as raw materials, auxiliary materials, products and by products, etc. into ERP system including usage sheets and production batch record to ensure accuracy and timely bookings.
- Check and verify all shop orders reporting to be in line with bill of material.
- Deliver the production related data to Finance team and make necessary adjustment/bookings/corrections according to month-end closing procedure.
- Supporting and coordinating
- Monitor document records of the operations to comply with ISO procedures.
- Coordinate and execute small projects to improve facilities (tools, materials) for Operations team.
- Participate in production planning meetings to ensure paper work (shop order) flows accurately and timely.
- Support and report regarding departmental fixed cost to control and identify savings and areas of focus.
- General Administration
- Coordinate with HR for time attendance, leave record, OT and other related to employee's information to ensure that paper work is delivered in timely and accurately.
- Issue PR for production and other may be assigned by superior/ manager in accurately and timely.
- Check by-product reports and other production related invoices to ensure accuracy before payment processing by Finance.
- Assist Operations Manager in controlling calendar to ensure the meetings fit schedule.
- Arrange special meetings and events for Operations team to complete as planned.
Qualifications and Justifications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in administrative/ production report with manufacturing environment, preferably experiences in EMS, BPCS or BOM but not essential.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Costing, ERP and Purchasing.
- Good communicative English.
- Good skill of computer esp. MS Office programs.
- Possess functional competency set e.g. Drive for Result, Process Management, Coordination, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Compliance and Energetic.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits. If you have any query about the job, please do not hesitate to contact Khun Bhanuwatchara (x), Tel. 084-148-0151
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
PURAC (Thailand) Ltd.
Corbion Purac, Former CSM/Purac - Pure by nature
Corbion business in food preservation, biobased chemicals and polymers produced from lactic acid is represented by its subsidiary Purac. Purac is a leading company in its sector and the worldwide market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives and lactides. Purac is committed towards natural solutions, a concept which is clearly expressed by its tagline "pure by nature".
Purac's history is strongly related to natural fermentation processes and the use of natural raw materials to produce food ingredients and green chemicals. Purac further builds on this strength and emphasizes its innovation activities on the development of nature based solutions which at the end of their lifetime can return to nature: the circle of renew ability and sustainability. Like innovations in the field of lactic acid based bioplastics (Poly Lactic Acid/PLA), which are made from renewable resources and reduce CO2 emissions when compared to traditional oil based plastics.
Purac does use nature's finest resources to deliver innovative solutions and business concepts which are based on pure, natural ingredients and processes. These innovation development activities are executed in close cooperation with customers and are based on an open and transparent way of working. Purac is active in a variety of markets, with a focus on the food market, the chemicals market and the polymers market. Purac has operations in 14 locations in Europe, the United States, Latin America and Asia, with a workforce of 1,050 people.