Senior Officer, Sustainability (CSR)
Level : Senior Officer
Function : Social Responsibility
Report to : Social Responsibility Head
To perform basic activities regarding Social Responsibility strategies, policies and plan to create a positive impact to all public stakeholders, and enhance good image regarding social responsibility of the company
Principal Accountabilities :
- Perform basic Social Responsibility activities and event to enhance public benefits and create good image of the company with an optimal resources and budget utilization
- Perform basic activities to enhance employees collaboration for Social Responsibility activities in order to build social awareness culture in the company
- Coordinate with relevant parties to enhance employees collaboration for Social Responsibility activities in order to build social awareness culture in the company
- Perform basic activities to build up working network for Social Responsibility activities in order to enhance impact of Social Responsibility execution
- Conduct basic survey and analysis regarding public opinions and attitudes toward the company Social Responsibility activities to develop and implement corrective plan and to improve Social Responsibility strategic planning
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Assist senior members to perform conventional Social Responsibility assignments or to identify and respond generic, basic issues, in order to ensure better understand the processes for future references
- Contribute, if needed, to the implementation of small, low complexity strategic project on Social Responsibility, which is simple and specific in nature under guidance, in order to support senior members in the documentation or reporting of performance
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Have experiences in budget management [tracking & reporting] and have strong knowledge of project management is an advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Service mind with excellence real time problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and overtime (Weekday after working hour or weekend)
- Able to travel upcountry to manage the events
How to Apply
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.