Senior Officer - Mine Contract Compliance
Hongsa Power Company Limited
- Manage mine contractors to fulfill obligations under Mining Services Agreement, e.g. issuance advance payment, camp site construction plan, equipment mobilization plan for site preparation work, fuel supply agreement, tax ID register, manpower manifest and Lao mobilization plan, equipment master list and procurement plan, notice to procure date, performance bond, financial support documents, main equipment commissioning plan, manufacture delivery schedule, dust suppression equipment verification, insurance policy, technical specification of main equipment, main equipment acceptance, etc.
- Manage mine contractors strictly follow CA and CTA, e.g. EIA, Annex N - Lao Preference Requirements.
- Proceed monthly payment of overburden waste removal volume and coal hauling tonnage in the West Sub-pit and the Main Pit for mine contractors on time as stated in Mining Services Agreement.
- Evaluate mine contractor's performance for overburden waste removal volume, and coal hauling tonnage on time schedule as designed mine monthly production plan and yearly production plan.
- Provide Term of Reference (TOR) and Bidding Documents to interested mining contractor to propose the Bids for new Mining Services Agreement, i.e. Financial Proposal and Technical Proposal, e.g. yearly production schedule of overburden waste removal volume, coal hauling tonnage, mine maps and layout plans.
- Take minutes, lead meeting and send invitation for Mine Monthly Meeting between Mining Team and Contractors.
- Male age between 22 – 26 years.
- Bachelor Degree or higher.
- Having 0 - 3 years of work experience in mining.
- Committed person with leadership skill and good problem solving skill.
- Ability to provide leadership, expertise, advice and support to the project teams in negotiating, establishing and administrating contracts.
- Strong analytical skill, detailed oriented and prudent.
- Good interpersonal to communicate and consult with key stakeholders and report on performance of mine contractors to project teams and the Company.
- Good English ability in both spoken and written and good computer literacy and Toeic Test 700+.
- Ability to administer and manage contracts in accordance with the Company principles, practices and procedures and contract law. Commercial acumen in the engineering & construction environment.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hongsa Power Company Limited