Senior Officer - Legal (Hongsa Based)
Hongsa Power Company Limited
- Draft, review and revise contracts and legal documents in order to screen and mitigate legal and contractual risks of the company.
- Provide the legal research and acquire knowledge of Thai and local laws in order to assure legal compliance of the company.
- Provide legal opinion and advise solutions to other business units to facilitate their works.
- Review internal policies and standard regulation to ensure all departments and employees are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B.)
- At least one year of experience in Corporate Legal, and/or law firms
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and revising contracts and relevant legal documents
- Able to handle with corporate and commercial matters
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skill and service mind
- Mature, energetic, positive attitude, adaptable, fast response with result-driven
- Good command of spoken & written English (Minimum TOEIC Score 600)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hongsa Power Company Limited