Senior Network Administrator
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Report to: Network & Communications services Manager
Organization: Asia Operations / Infrastructure Shared Services AMERA
This position will be based in Lad krabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvannaphoom Airport), Bangkok.
The Senior Network administrator will be highly involved in a major network WAN migration (150 sites). His/Her mission will be to actively manage the regional deployment of the new links on all sites as well as the technical migration and testing with the selected operator(s).
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Implement, administrate/manage the corporate network (including WAN, LAN, VLAN, WLAN)
- Design of network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, and security solutions
- Pro-active in ensuring stability, response time, operational consistency and life cycle over the network, while providing monthly reports on activity, quality and performance of this network
- Act as a point of contact for, among other things, ordering new network links, decommissioning existing ones,verifying billings through a rigorous management and follow up including monthly reports to the management
- Assure operability of the solutions
- Ensure appropriate documentation, including procedures and SOPs for the NOC
Scope of work for WAN migration:
- Coordination between the selected operator(s) and the internal Essilor teams to plan the migration of the sites accordingly with the global planning
- Check the technical prerequisites of the sites to be migrated (existing equipment, location of new router, addressing plan …)
- Realize the installation of the equipment and do the migration with the operator and local teams
- Realize all the required tests such as fail over, validate internet breakout, functionality of existing network devices, such as firewall and optimization tools
- Integrate the newly installed equipment in the monitoring solution
- Knowledge transfer to local IT team if existing
- Get the final acceptance by the customer
- Handover to NOC team
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in related fields
- Minimum 8 yrs of experience in network IT both architecture design and implementation.
- Experience in Palo Alto security is prefer
- CISCO certification(s) will be advantage.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand the business constraints and evaluate the local risks
- Capacity of problem analysis and resolution
- Capable to learn by himself/herself and self-motivated
- Team player, must be able to work with people within and outside of the IT department.
- Customer service oriented
- Willing to do some oversea traveling
- Administration and design of LAN/WAN networks (MPLS, IPSEC,…)
- Network hardware configuration (CISCO mostly)
- Protocols configuration and troubleshooting BGP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, IPsec...
- QoS mechanisms
- Security Administration with Palo Alto Firewall, ZScaler, Juniper SSL
- WAN Compression and Optimization appliances Riverbed
- Knowledge of Cisco network products is mandatory - CCNP Cisco mandatory
- VOIP & TOIP knowledge
Highly attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
With benefits package of: position allowance, medical insurance, provident fund, performance bonus, company shuttle bus, employee share holding scheme, trip allowance (depends on business trip frequency, for the position which requires travelling) and etc.
5 Working days : Monday – Friday (8:00 - 17:30 hour, flexible)
Please send application letter, resume(in English), expected salary & present photo to:
Asia Operations Human Resources
213 Lat Krabang Industrial Estate Zone 3
Chalongkrung Rd., Lamplatiew Lat krabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €180 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities.The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of nearly €5.7 billion in 2014.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
The Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) has been founded since 1990 for over 24 years in Thailand, located on Ladkrabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvanaphoom Airport), with both mass production and prescription facilities to manufacture the world class ophthalmic optical products for global export. Whereas the regional Asia Operations offices and support is as well located.
For more career information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/essilorasiaoperations/home
For more information of Essilor Manufacturing Thailand, please visit www.essilor.co.th