Senior Mechanical Engineer
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Job Description :
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics and materials.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance staffs.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Participate in technical discussions with Customers and Suppliers.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Knowledge in Solid works , Auto Cad
Mechanical Engineer Skills need :
Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Production Planning, Technical Enthusiasm, Job Knowledge.
- Age 28 - 35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience 5 - 8 years.
- Excellence in English
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet is a global engineering and manufacturing services provider of complex optical and electro-mechanical components, modules and bulk optics serving data communications, telecom, networking, medical and automotive markets. Our customers are top-tier OEMs. We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and quality that meets our customers' exacting standards.
Consistently named one of the Top Ten employers in Thailand by Hewitt Associates, Fabrinet offers an exceptional employment package including:
• Year-round intensive in-house training program covering
• General skills development
• Managerial skills development
• Professional and technical skills development
• Leadership Development Program
• Master's degree scholarships
• Opportunities to work overseas