SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER (POWER PLANT)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is South East Asia’s first high level power plant construction consultancy firm with its main office in Bangkok. It is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Senior Mechanical Engineer who will be in charge of key projects to increase revenue from major customers.
Base Salary: 50,000 – 60,000Baht/month
- Contribute to the management and conceptual design for power and energy businesses in Thailand and overseas.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams of civil, mechanical, process and electrical/C&I engineers.
- Prepare or supervise feasibility studies, requests for proposal, due diligence reports, monthly project progress reports and engineering solution service.
- Manage the production of documentation such as power plant layout, specifications, project timelines, tender offers, engineer's estimations and project reports.
- Supervise the work of more junior engineers and provide technical and professional guidance to assist in their development when required.
- Communicate with local staff, senior foreign management and external clients locally and overseas.
- Thai nationality. Female / male
- Age 25 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or related field and preferably professional engineering registration.
- At least 5 years of working experience in power engineering or energy (Power Plant) service.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and external parties.
- Post graduate relevant work experience in any field of development, design, specification, EPC contract or PPA contract of power projects or power plant projects
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude, proactive, hardworking and highly responsible.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and computer proficient.
- Willing to work in a multi-national environment.
- Available for traveling upcountry/abroad.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.