Senior Material Planner
Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd.
Reports to: Material Planner Manager
Division/location: Ladkrabang, Thailand
Keys and Responsibilities:
Plan timely purchase of the raw materials and coordinate with internal/external parties to ensure the availability of raw materials supplied to daily production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and track materials requirement of local & overseas raw materials of current & new projects.
- Control and monitor local & overseas raw materials inventory and premium freight charge.
- Prepare monthly material reports as required.
- Review and ensure supplier delivery terms on Purchase Order and actual shipment are well awareness and followed between supplier, freight forwarder and Dana.
- Provide corrective problem solving if actual material received less than, significant higher than, delay from plan.
- Provide supplier delivery performance feedback (%) and counter measure to resolve problem.
Skills and Specifications:
- Inventory Control : Monitor the material planning & scheduling and supplier shipment release for each supplier based on calculation of safety stock, lead time and supplier capacity. Continue improve material planning and inventory to achieve company target.
- Develop, support, and maintain DST’s Quality System ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001.
- Support the Annual Inventory Count activity.
- Support the company activities i.e. Kaizen, PIT, etc.
- Others as assigned by Production Control Manager
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in materials planning and control function preferably in Automotive Manufacturing Industry.
- Computer Literate i.e. MS Office, etc.
- SAP & MRP.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits such as, gasoline allowance etc will be offered to the successful candidates. Company working day is from Mon to Friday. Please send or e- mails your application together with resume, transcripts, expected salary and a recent photograph with contact telephone number by clicking on "Apply Now"
Ladkrabang Industrial Estate 375 Chalorngkrung Rd., Lamplatiew,
Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520
Tel: 66 2 0161199 / ext 1182 Fax: 66 2326 0055
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd.
Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd.
Dana Spicer (Thailand) Ltd. is an affiliate of Dana Corporation, a global leader in automotive manufacturing industry which has Headquarter in US. We have 2 facilities in Thailand, Driveshaft facility in Latkrabang Industrial Estate and Axle facility in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong). We are certified ISO/TS16949:2009, ISO9001:2008, and OHSAS18001:2007 & ISO14001:2004 certification. To cope with the company growth and business expansion, we are urgently looking for candidates to work in position of Maintenance Engineer who is responsible in Rayong facilities with following qualifications.