Idea Pop is an Innovative Marketing Agency focusing on clients’ direct target market for proven response. Clients’ can ensure that their marketing & advertising budget is spent smartly with our consultation and services. Our expert team offers ‘Turnkey services’ covering wide ranges of Digital Direct Response Marketing areas including Strategic Planning, Brand Concept Development, Online Marketing/Mobile Applications and CRM.
Senior Marketing Analyst (Statistic)
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing, analyzing, and communicating marketing intelligence to enable informed executive and operational decision-making.
Working with various teams including marketing, IT, and Call Center, the Senior Marketing Analyst will provide statistical insight into marketing's impact on the business, monitor marketing inquiry to bookings demand flow and conversion, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and provide predictive modeling analysis to optimize marketing spend and improve demand generation yield. In addition, the Senior Marketing Analyst will assist in the requirements definition, prototyping, and testing efforts associated with ongoing BI projects.
- Bachelor's degree in in Statistic and Related Fields
- MA/MS, MBA a plus
- Strong Data mining/predictive analytics experience
- Good analytical skills and able to interpret data to marketing insight & recommendations
- Flexible, Responsive, Competent in Interpersonal and Presentation Skills
- Strong computer skills: MS office, SPSS, SAS
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience that demonstrates a solid understanding of marketing analysis and demand generation process
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Oracle on Demand or other marketing automation / CRM application experience desired
- Relational database experience required. SQL/MS-SQL experience is a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize & work independently
- Ability to work directly and effectively with fellow team members
- Demonstrated Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Visual Studio, Crystal Reports desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding business environment prone to ambiguity and change
Successful candidate will be offered attractive compensation and benefits commensurably qualifications and experience. Interested person, please apply by sending full resume stating current and expected salary together with photo to us.
IDEA POP CO.,LTD. (HEAD OFFICE)
23/100 Sorachai Building 23rd Floor Soi Sukhumvit 63Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Phone : 66/02-714-3933-4 Fax. 662/ 02-714-3921
Local : BTS Ekkamai