Senior Manager Treasury
en world Thailand
Treasury Senior Manager
- Managing and monitoring the working capital for the company (cash forecast, funds, acquisition of debt, stock sales, investments…)
- Issuing credit for the customers and ensuring the company's policies and credit terms are followed.
- Handling risk management, using strategies and hedging to reduce risk on asset values, interest rates and foreign currency changes.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with banks and credit rating agencies. Keeping them aware of the company's financial condition, projections and changes in its need for borrowed funds.
- Providing reports to management on market conditions, cash holdings, funding, returns on investment and risks.
- Thai Nationality, aged over 35 years old.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Finance with experience in treasury, hedging, foreign exchange, investments, funds...
- Experience in Payment industry/ Financial industry.
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- Proficient in financial control, interpreting financial results to analyse trends.
- Detailed minded, strong analytical mindset and able to work within short timeline
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finacct Team3. Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.