SENIOR MANAGER – SUPPLY CHAIN
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a global leader in and manufacturer of sanitary ware products and accessories. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Senior Manager – Supply Chain.
Salary: 120,000 – 150,000 Baht/month
- Working closely with key functional heads and business leaders to determine current and future supply chain requirements. Define vision and strategy for supply chain organization. Define organization structure and resource requirements.
- Managing the product scheduling and delivery function across the company.
- Ensuring that manufacturing production levels and volumes are planned in accordance with customer needs and manufacturing capacity and efficiency.
- Managing inventory levels to maximize profitability while ensuring world class response times to customers.
- Leading the sourcing process in obtaining, receiving, inspecting and issuing materials.
- Establishing appropriate internal and external policies for procurement and in concert with divisional management create supplier management.
- Leading warehousing functions with a focus on delivering high first shipment fill rates, reducing order fulfillment cycle times, and reducing order management costs with an overall focus on achieving perfect order fulfillment.
- Planning and implementing importing and exporting operations of products in a highly cost effective manner.
- Monitoring and managing customer service, technical consultant and after-sales service which includes improving after-sales service knowledge of both internal and external resources.
- Measuring and tracking performance to achieve best-in-class performance for the company’s national operations.
- Working closely with the finance department to make sure inventory, delivery and shipment dollars/metrics are in alignment with overall financial plans.
- Developing company-wide material supply competencies.
- Partnering with the Global Supply Chain Head in order to have a consistent supply chain strategy, process and language that transcends the world.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in international supply chain management or logistics organization.
- Experience in a multinational manufacturing company is preferred.
- Ability to drive changes and work across traditional function boundaries.
- Proactive management style, excellent communicator and motivator.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Results driven and possess a passion for continuous improvement.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.