Senior Manager, Sales & Marketing - Leisure @Shama Sukhumvit Bangkok & Ekamai gardens
A celebration of modern living coupled with Shama’s reputable signature service and renowned Thai hospitality. Shama Sukhumvit Bangkok offers 90 contemporary serviced apartments located in a prestigious residential area amongst fashionable restaurants, stylish shopping and the central business district with nearby access to the BTS sky train and Bumrungrad International Hospital.
This unique “resort within a city” meets the refined standards of business and leisure travelers alike. Tropical gardens awash with flora and fauna combined with contemporary furnishings, extensive clubhouse complete with rooftop swimming pool, fitness center, kids area, yoga and meditation rooms make this property a true retreat from the bustle of the city.
You will be responsible for:
- Establishing client base of leisure agents, marketing organizations, real estate and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales effort for the purpose of securing business for the property to ensure that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce business (both daily and monthly/yearly stays)
- Conducting tours of the apartments and property facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Accurately forecasting all bookings and communicates with Revenue and Distribution team to ensure they are updated.
- Reporting directly and assists the General Manager with the implementation and achievement of the Sales & Marketing business plan.
- Attending and representing company at trade shows and on sales missions.
- Developing/maintaining knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Responds quickly to business partners/guest requests in a friendly but professional manner. Consistently follows up to ensure business partners and guest satisfaction that meet and exceed our service standards.
- Supervision, motivating and mentoring Sales Team members.
- Implementing action plans, analyzing inquiries, strategize and problem solving.
- Ensuring Sales Team is efficient and productive by liaising with Operations teams.
The successful candidate has:
- Male / female, aged 32 – 40 years old with a pleasant personality
- Thai Nationality only.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 to 5 years of solid knowledge and experience for Leisure/FIT and Corporate segment.
- Recent and successful track record of sales to the travel industry especially Middle East and Asian market is advantageous.
- Good track record of developing long-term relationships with (and commitments from) clients and agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in English and Thai
- Must be adaptable, hands on, proactive and able to perform well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and sell strategically.
- Experience working successfully and energetically on the phone, in groups, as well as with meeting clients in person.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail to:
Warichanun Sukkasee : Assistant Manager, Human Resources
Shama Sukhumvit Bangkok
39/1 Soi Sukhumvit 2, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-105-6000 Fax: 02-105-601
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Shama
serviced apartments to complement your lifestyle
Shama is a lifestyle provider with serviced apartments that epitomise comfort, style and luxury. In every Shama city and at each Shama location, we adhere to four absolute tenets:
- style - From furniture to fittings, Shama apartments combine hip style with supreme functionality.
- service - We believe that an exceptional living experience requires an unrivalled standard of service.
- location - Each Shama property is located in the heart of that city’s prime commercial and/or residential district.
- lifestyle - Our "no boundaries" programme offers tenants a way to fast track their social lives.