Senior Manager of Treasury
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is one of the most dynamic fin-tech organizations in Asia. They have a world-class product, a rapidly growing client base, and have posted tremendous growth over the last ten years. They are currently looking for a new Treasury Manager to oversee the entire function for the entire Thai market. This is your chance to build your own team and make your mark on one of the most exciting tech organizations in Asia-Pacific.
- Lead a team of Treasury specialists to perform the following functions:
- Overseeing and looking after the working capital of the firm (cash forecast, funds, acquisition of debt, stock sales, investments)
- Disbursing credit to clients and making sure the organization's policies and credit terms are complied with
- Taking care of risk management by using methods such as hedging to reduce risk on asset values, interest rates and foreign currency changes
- Creating and preserving relationships with banks and credit rating agencies Keeping them updated as to the company's financial condition, projections and changes in its need for borrowed funds
- Presenting reports to management regarding market conditions, cash holdings, funding, returns on investment and risks
- Thai Nationality, aged over 35 years old
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Finance with experience in treasury, hedging, foreign exchange, investments, funds
- At least Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Proficient in financial control and interpreting financial results to analyse trends
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work in a long and rewarding career with one of the leading terms in the Fin-tech industry
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.