K T Restaurant Co., Ltd.
Senior Manager – Finance and Accounting
- Manage and lead team to make sure monthly accounts are closed according to the agreed timeline.
- Support the process of completing the audit processes with KT’s external auditors
- Manage and lead the team responsible for delivering process improvement within the accounting team.
- Drive strategy and make sure accounting team has adequate systems.
- Manage and provide input as needed in budget planning process and prepare the budget.
- Ensure day-to-day operations of Accounting’s department is conducted according to department of company’s policies.
- A project director to implement a tools for the consolidation and reporting. Act as a project manager for a special project on tax refund from the Revenue Department. Set accounting policies and ensure all transactions and accounting reports are in line with KT accounting standards, Thai accounting standards, and tax laws.
- Set the standard operating flows and standard operating procedures.
- Manage and ensure execution of excellent accounting practice within the organization.
- Act as a process champion / experts in accounting in providing consultation and coordination with all related parties.
- Create check list and ensure accounting manual and practices are up-to-date at all time.
- Coach, develop, and provide closely supervisory to the team to ensure all members are able to manage own work effectively as per expectations.
- Take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information, including preparation of a monthly management financial report and consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future.
- Ensure the smooth run of the team daily operations by providing consulting and advice on happening matters.
- Bachelor Degree - Accounting
- At least 8-10 years in accounting and financial
- Strong in Tax , SEC and SET regulation