Senior Manager, External Communications
Level : Manager – Senior Manager
Function : Communications
Report to : Communications Head
To plan and perform complex activities for execution of corporate communication campaigns and activities, in order to enhance employees’ involvement and understand ability in communication messages being delivered
Principal Accountabilities :
- Review, plan and design complex elements of campaigns, and capture concept and theme from users in order to ensure alignment and appropriateness of communication messages being delivered
- Coordinate with internal communication and marketing communication in order to create alignment in brand and communication messages to all stakeholders
- Perform complex activities for implementation of external communication e.g. news releases, management speeches, parts of annual reports, publications, and events for non-product issues, as well as guide junior members through difficult assignments, in order to convey the desired image and ensure that process is run efficiently and in a timely manner
- Liaison with PR agencies, news agencies, event organizers, and etc. to ensure that communication activities’ goals and objectives are met within budget and appropriate time frame
- Perform in-depth analysis and recommendation to address all opinions and attitudes regarding the communication activities to ensure effectiveness of communication program and ensure accuracy of the message conveyed
- Plan and design communication approach to be implement across the company, to ensure involvement and reduce risks associated with insufficient communications
- Ensure quality of arrangement of events and activities, as well as any corrective actions for problems during the preparation and implementation phase, in order to ensure efficiency of project delivery
- Research on the practices of benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Identify and respond appropriately to patterned issues regarding corporate communication in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Continuously update oneself with changes in corporate communication trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Collaborate with other departments / teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor or Master degree in Communication, Journalism or an equivalent qualification
- Practical and relevant experience in external communication or public relations
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and an impeccable command of the English language
- Must have sound inter-personal relations, negotiation skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and approaches/methods
- Must be able to plan, organize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong internal and external relationship management
How to Apply
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.