Senior Manager, Digitalized & Innovative Sales /Enabler Development Unit (Project Management Specialist)
Level : Senior Manager
Report to : Head of Digitalized & Innovative Sales Enablers
To plan and develop activities for strategic and cross-group projects to ensure that projects are being planned and implemented smoothly.
- Develop project plan, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource planning, to ensure synchronization of related project activities with other groups, time frame and resource utilization as per determined
- Execute strategic and cross-group project activities, and provide assistance, if required to ensure effectiveness of delivery of project aligning with objectives within determined timeline, budget and expected outcome
- Coordinate and facilitate project activities with other work functions or groups, in order to ensure smooth implementation
- Deal with risks and concerns that may occur during project period to deliver the expected outcome of the project, and mitigate any threats in quality
- Review and implement project delivery and sign-off, within project scope, timeline, and (if any) other requirements that were agreed upon, to ensure project completion and efficient work transfer to operational users
- Perform complex activities for the process of managing and controlling vendor activities to ensure efficiency of outputs to be delivered in alignment with initial agreement to maximize benefits for the company
- Provide direction to junior members, decide on the methodologies and techniques to be used, identify risks and determine how to approach and complete tasks, in order to guide and support junior analyst and successfully achieve targets
- Advise or educate management and set objectives and direction, in regards to own area of expertise, in order to support management in decision making processes
- Participate in business planning process and proactively identifies opportunities to advance the success of the business
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Business Administration, or related field.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experience in Project Management environment either within complex Marketing or IT projects in Telecom Industry or business strategy consulting company
- At least 5 years working experience as a Project Manager managing projects
- Understand and experience using structured Project Management methodology
- Proven ability to lead and co-ordinate multi-skilled teams, including customer and third party
- Skills to take un-structured and challenging data to senior management with recommendations and actions
- Financial assessment skills is a plus
- Ability to plan, manage risk and assess complex situations·
- Practical ‘hands on’ experience of IT projects, knowledge of the Telecom Product and issues that arise.
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 24-41 Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.