Senior Manager, Business Strategy (Retail and Wholesales Channel )
Level: Senior Manager
Report to : Head of Retail and Wholesales Channel Strategy Unit
To conduct qualitative and quantitative research and benchmarking analysis, to produce analysis reports as required for key inputs in formulating holistic and effective multi-channel strategies for sales, up-selling and customer services, evaluating channel performance and profitability and supporting decision making.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and benchmarking analysis to provide inputs to define channel value proposition, channel strategies, business plans and initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Design key performance measurements to track, monitor and analyse the effectiveness of the strategy and design their data requirements to Business Intelligence function to deliver the business intelligence and report
- Gather data from internal sources and external sources and perform comprehensive analysis to support the definition and formulation of multi-channel strategies for sales, up-selling and customer services, analysis of channel performance and identification of improvement areas. The scope analysis includes, but is not limited to:
- Customer behavior analysis
- Traffic analysis of each channel
- Cost and revenue drivers of channel
- Channel profitability analysis
- Outlet coverage analysis
- Outlet location analysis
- Perform issues analysis and share key findings to Strategy function and related stakeholders in channel strategy meeting forum for future improvement and adjustment
- Perform the evaluation of channel strategy roll-out effectiveness according to agreed channel performance measurement parameters as inputs to other functions, e.g. Sales & Service Strategy, for improvement
- Perform the monitoring and evaluation of the outlet profitability, identify key channel performance parameters to be aligned with channel strategies and targets, and acquire agreement on the parameters
- Be accountable for special assignments relating to function as allocated by immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Finance, or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience of Business Model/Strategy/analytically or relevant area.
- Background of Telecom, banking, Business Consulting firm is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking competencies to analyze business problems and define opportunities by using observation, data, external benchmarking, competitive intelligence and fact-based insight with intuition
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated skill in influence, conflict resolution, and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Produces high-quality deliverables with minimal preparation time or secondary review.
- Ability to work in independently and in a collaborative team environment interacting with all levels in the organization, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and consistently meet commitments.
- Able to provide guidance / coaching to junior staff to perform tasks
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for
- You are welcome to contact Ms. Waranun for more information on the job
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.