Senior Manager , Brand Knowledge Management (Outsource)
Rank: Senior Manager
Report to: VP, Head of Strategy/PMO/Admin
Summary Job Purpose:
This position oversees and champions the development of a learning, collaborative and outcome-driven performance culture, both within the organisation and with partners.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Takes leadership in developing the Knowledge Management (KM) strategy & execution in close collaboration with the department heads.
- Promotes knowledge sharing through the operational processes by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and information systems, improving integration and facilitating information exchange across systems and by working in collaboration with the communication team to implement the internal KM systems and tools.
- Provides support for the establishment, nurturing and promotion of communities of practice, collaboration tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners, workshops, one-on-one coaching, knowledge networks, etc.
- Stays current about KM tools, trends and methods and leading knowledge transfer and exchange methods and practices through presentations, training materials, tips and best practices for collaboration, so as to continually improve the performance of this outcome area.
Educational / Experience / Skills / Qualification requirement :
Educational level + Major in
- (to be filled by HR)
- 1 – 3 years of experience in knowledge management, business intelligence or related fields.
General / Technical skills
- Excellent at possessing factual and theoretical knowledge
- Excellent at finding and accessing information
- Likes "being at the forefront of something new and exciting"
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application via Apply now
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Tiwa for more information on the job.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.